There have been times were it has been hard with no sleep, frazzled nerves, a crying baby that can’t be consoled, along with cooking, cleaning, and working, but when I look back that went by so fast (although it didn’t seem to go fast when I was in the thick of it). Now it's criminal how it goes by so fast. Summer please slow down:( So much in such a short period of time. Why can't work go by this fast??? Parents, I know I have said this before but these little ones are such a blessing it is hard to fathom what we have done to deserve such beauty. Thank God we don't get what we deserve,
Recently Jeremy's family was in town and we got a chance to visit. After dinner we walked around a bit, and just watching our families and kids interact, play, laugh, and explore brought me such joy. It’s funny how the little things matter the most now.
Hudson has brought so much joy to my life, a life I thought was good before. It pales in comparison to the happiness now. These little miracles make everyday better. Good luck to my dear friends on this new adventure. It's hard, but Sooooooo worth it.
| So much for a family photo:) |
Time does go by so fast. I am so happy that you have Hudson to enhance your wonderful life! Blessings to you and your family. Thanks for spending the evening with us. We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Phyllis
We are so blessed that god is so good to us for our little miracles:) time sure does fly...
ReplyDeleteLove your sis;)
Love this! Yes, it's crazy and at times it's so hard, but even through those times it is so worth it!!! Isn't it amazing how someone so small and who demands so much of us can own so much of our heart? I am so glad that I finally got to meet your gorgeous little man and we got to hang out with you guys for a bit. :D
ReplyDelete